Any member of an accredited educational institution (including instructors, program directors and purchasing departments) purchasing 10 or more CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 access codes in a single transaction is eligible for a tiered, volume-based educator rate:
- 10-99 codes: $15.99* USD (up to 20% savings)
- 100+ codes: $13.99* USD (up to 30% savings)
*Price varies by currency.
Note: Educator rate is based on the number of codes purchased in a single transaction. Educator rate is not cumulative for multiple orders or multiple accounts from the same organization.
Partnership and pricing options are available for education leaders using CliftonStrengths for Students Premium in full-institution strategies. Contact us to learn more about becoming a Premium partner.
If you are buying group codes for the first time:
- Add the desired quantity of CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 access codes to your cart, and proceed to checkout.
- Create an account using an "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12" email address to automatically receive the educator rate on an order of 10 or more codes, or check your eligibility here if you use a different email domain.
- After receiving the verification email, follow the steps outlined to activate your account.
- Select Institution/Group to check out.
- When the checkout process is complete, click Complete Final Step and create a code group.
- Select New Business Unit and complete the associated fields to create a unique Business Unit Identification (BUID) number to manage your codes.
- For more information, visit the Help Center.
If you are buying codes in bulk and you already have an account:
- Add the desired amount of CliftonStrengths for Students access codes to your shopping cart.
- At checkout, sign in with your existing account.
- If the email address associated with your account meets the eligibility requirements for the educator rate, and you are purchasing 10 or more codes in a single transaction, the educator rate will automatically appear in your cart subtotal before purchase.
- If you have an existing account using an email address that doesn't meet the eligibility requirements, contact us to update the email address associated with that account.
How to check eligibility for the educator rate:
The educator rate is intended for codes that will be used for educational purposes with students, faculty and staff at accredited institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, State Board of Education or similar regulating bodies. It applies to purchases of 10 or more codes in a single transaction.
We understand that not all eligible organizations use the "@[school].edu" email domain structure, including:
- U.S.-based campuses or K-12 school districts with a different email domain structure than "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12"
- organizations that partner with campuses or K-12 school districts
- non-U.S.-based degree-granting institutions of learning