CliftonStrengths for Students
Educator Discount Eligibility Details
Gallup offers qualified students and educators a discounted price for CliftonStrengths for Students access codes.
Use your "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us" email address at checkout to receive the discount price.
If you do not have one of those email addresses, review the following eligibility requirements and apply for the discount if your organization meets the criteria.
Eligibility Overview & Requirements
We understand that the price of CliftonStrengths for Students access codes affects your budgeting efforts. We also recognize the need to keep the price of CliftonStrengths for Students access codes affordable for students, educators, and campus leaders.
We have created an educator discount for customers from accredited institutions, schools and K-12 districts worldwide that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, State Board of Education, or similar regulating bodies.
The educator discount is reserved for users who register their shop.gallup.com account using an email address from a valid "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us" domain.
Any registered user whose account email address is "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us" will automatically receive the discounted price, regardless of quantity, reflected in their shopping cart at checkout.
If you are an educator whose account does not include a valid email domain, you may still be eligible for the discount if:
- you are purchasing 200 or more CliftonStrengths for Students access codes;
- your account uses an email address from a U.S.-based campus or K-12 school district (with a different email domain structure than "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us");
- your account uses an email address from a U.S.-based organization that partners with campuses or K-12 school districts; or
- your account uses an email address from a non-U.S.-based degree-granting institution of learning
If you or your institution meet these criteria, you may complete a one-time application for the educator discount using your institution's email domain.
What to Consider Before Applying for the Educator Discount
- The educator discount is not available to consultants, churches, non-accredited institutions and nonprofit organizations that do not have a formal partnership or agreement with an eligible school or institution.
- Be prepared to provide proof of accreditation during the application process.
- If you apply for the discount, please allow up to five (5) business days to receive notification of your status.
- If you have not received approval or denial of eligibility after one week, please contact CSFSHelp@gallup.com.
- If your application is approved, you must register your shop.gallup.com account using the approved email domain construction to receive the discount at checkout.
- If your application is approved, any registered shop.gallup.com account that uses the approved email domain construction will receive the discount at checkout.
If you have any questions, contact CSFSHelp@gallup.com.