CliftonStrengths for Students
Education Discount Eligibility Details
Gallup offers qualified students and educators a discounted price for CliftonStrengths for Students access codes.
Use your "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us" email address at checkout to receive the discount price.
If you do not have one of those email addresses, review the following eligibility requirements and apply for the discount if your organization meets the criteria.
Eligibility Overview & Requirements
We recognize the need to keep the price of CliftonStrengths for Students access codes affordable for students, educators and campus leaders.
We have created an education discount for customers from accredited institutions, schools and K-12 districts worldwide that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, State Board of Education or similar regulating bodies.
Any registered user whose email address is "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us" will automatically receive the discounted price on Top 5 codes, regardless of quantity, reflected in their shopping cart at checkout.
If you are an educator whose email account has a different domain, you may still be eligible for the discount if:
you are purchasing 200 or more CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 access codes
- your account uses an email address from a U.S.-based campus or K-12 school district (with a different email domain structure than "@[school].edu" or "@[school].k12.[state].us")
- or your account uses an email address from a U.S.-based organization that partners with campuses or K-12 school districts
- or your account uses an email address from a non-U.S.-based degree-granting institution of learning
If you or your institution meet these criteria, you may complete a one-time application for the education discount using your institution's email domain.
What to Consider Before Applying for the Education Discount
- The education discount is not available to consultants, churches, non-accredited institutions and nonprofit organizations that do not have a formal partnership or agreement with an eligible school or institution.
- Be prepared to provide proof of accreditation during the application process.
- If you apply for the discount, please allow up to 48 business hours to receive notification of your status.
- If you have not received approval or denial of eligibility after one week, please contact GallupStore@mail.gallup.com.
- If your application is approved, you must register your account with the approved email address to receive the discount at checkout.
If you have any questions, contact GallupStore@mail.gallup.com.