You can purchase a group of CliftonStrengths for Students access codes (previously known as StrengthsQuest codes) online through shop.gallup.com. Students, educators and staff members can use these codes.
You can pay for a group of access codes by using a credit card or uploading a Purchase Order (PO).
For purchase orders: A minimum order of $100 is required. When choosing a payment method, select "Purchase Order" and upload your file.
If you do not have your PO yet but intend to pay with one, you can select "PO" and type "obtaining PO" in the field. You will then upload your purchase order later and update your purchase order number by logging in and choosing "My Account" and then "My Orders."
Your order will be processed when Gallup receives and reviews your PO. Please allow one to two business days for processing.
Instructions for Ordering Group Codes Online
1. When purchasing online, please check the box that indicates that you are buying for an institution, organization or group. If you already have a group of codes or a Business Unit Identification (BUID) number, you can add your new codes for that group by entering the BUID number. Or, you can create a new group of codes and give that group a name. We suggest using the college name and department or area where they are being used.
2. Once you receive your codes by email, you can request to be given administrator access to that BUID. Your administrator access allows you to view the block of codes and see which codes have been used and which remain unused. You can also review who has completed the assessment and pull reports for those who have completed it.
3. To receive administrator access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information.
- your name and title
- the username that you use to sign in to strengthsquest.com
- your institutions' BUID name and number (found on your receipt)
If you have questions, please contact the Gallup Store in Omaha at email@example.com or 1-888-525-6117.
If your organization is tax-exempt, please follow these steps:
- Locate your Sales and Use Tax Exempt form. Check the expiry date and be sure it is signed.
- Create an account online at shop.gallup.com.
- Go to the "My Account" page.
- Select the "My Organization" tab.
- Upload the Sales and Use Tax Exempt form.
Once you have complete these steps, we will receive and review your form and then change your account to nontaxable if applicable. We will notify you once your status has changed, and you can place your order tax-free after that.