You can use the Admin Reporting tool to receive a list of used and unused access codes associated with your institution's Business Unit ID (BUID) via email. If an individual has used an access code, the data will include the person's name, email address, top five themes and the date the person completed the CliftonStrengths assessment.
NOTE: The Admin Reporting tool will send the access code data as an attachment to the email address associated with your CliftonStrengths for Students account. To confirm or modify your email address, click My Account in the upper-right corner of the page.
Follow these steps to receive access code data via email:
1. From the Available Group Codes area on the Admin Reporting page, select your institution's BUID name and number.
2. On the Email Data tab, select a file format for the access code data from the Report Format drop-down list:
- Spreadsheet (.csv) - Use Microsoft Excel, or the spreadsheet software of your choice, to view the data. After you open the file, you can easily save it as an Excel file.
- Text File (.txt) - Use Microsoft Word, or the word processing software of your choice, to view the data.
3. From the Report Type drop-down list, select the type of access code data you want to receive:
- All Codes - All access code data, including unused codes.
- Unassigned Codes - Those codes that do not have an associated user account.
- Codes With Active Accounts - Only access code data for codes that have been used to create a CliftonStrengths for students account.
- Codes With Incomplete Accounts - Access codes associated with an account that has incomplete CliftonStrengths assessment results.
4. Click Email. Shortly after completing this step, you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your access code data attached.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email, verify that it is not in your spam folder.
Common Access Code Data Questions
Why does an access code display "Unknown" for the individual's name?
The access code has not been used to create an account. Please note that you may have given this code to someone, but that person has not yet used the code.
Why doesn't an access code display an individual's top five themes?
The individual started but did not complete the CliftonStrengths assessment. The individual needs to sign in to the site to complete the assessment.