Access to the Admin Reporting tool on the CliftonStrengths for Students website grants select users at your institution with special privileges, including:
- sending access code data via email
- viewing which users have redeemed their access code and completed the assessment
- viewing and printing top five results for groups
- viewing and printing individual results
- searching access code data related to particular Business Unit IDs (BUIDs)
IMPORTANT: Because the Admin Reporting tool allows you to access your institution's CliftonStrengths for Students access codes and view individuals' CliftonStrengths assessment results, it is important to limit the number of people at your institution who can access the tool.
To receive access to your institution's CliftonStrengths for Students Admin Reporting tool, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- your name and title
- your StrengthsQuest.com username (i.e., the username you use to sign in to the site)
- your institution's Business Unit ID (BUID) name and number (found on your receipt)
NOTE: If you do not have a StrengthsQuest.com username, but you've already taken the CliftonStrengths assessment through another site (e.x. Gallup Strengths Center), please contact email@example.com to migrate your access.
After you have received access to the Admin Reporting tool, follow these steps to access the tool:
- Go to StrengthsQuest.com.
- Click Sign In in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Type your username and password in the corresponding fields. If you have forgotten your username or password, use the Click for Account Assistance link to have your information sent to you via email.
- Click Sign In to display your dashboard. If you cannot view the dashboard after signing in, click CliftonStrengths for Students in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Click Your Admin Access at the top of the page to display the Admin Reporting page.